Thursday, November 6, 2008

Addendum to "Fall" blog

When I finished the video I asked my 19-year-old son if he wanted to see it. "Sure," he said. After watching it he said, "Good song." Such a dry sense of humor, that kid.
"What about the pictures?"
"I see them all the time."
"What? My photos?"
"No - trees - they're everywhere."
I gave him a look. He chuckled in amusement and said, "Well, maybe after I spend eight months in the desert I'll be more excited about seeing pictures like that."
He is going in the Army in a couple of weeks.
He'll need that humor, just like I needed mine to raise him."

2 comments:

  1. Hello Iris! Where are you? We miss your wisdom. Did you leave us for another blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prodding. I'm here and have been pondering a post prompted by Prop8. I don't want to lament a tiresome subject but may approach it from a different perspective. Look for something later today!!!
    It's nice to be noticed :)

    ReplyDelete