Twitter help



If I don't get my butt in gear, this blog will die from lack of attention! Still, lack of attention here doesn't mean I haven't been busy elsewhere. A new task seems to jumble everything around but once the dust settles, I can usually steer things in the right direction again.
One of my latest projects was to develop a new video. Twitter is rising fast in the social media stream but there are still a lot of people that haven't even heard of it. After seeing a number of questions from newbies, I decided to highlight how to get started. With a basic launch pad, folks can blast off with Twitter and tweet around the world. I'm planning to do more and am going to try to find new and different angles on the how-to of Twitterdom. Suggestions? Questions? Leave them in comments and I'll respond!

Comments

  1. Good timing Iris. It appears that lots of people are discovering Twitter right about now. There is some mention of it on almost a daily basis by many media personalities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People choose: Ignorance or Information

Plane crash story fails to fly

Crowd mentality over Bin Laden's death